Invisible and removable
Invisalign Treatment in Fairfield NSW
Invisable treatment, noticeable results. Straighten your teeth the invisible way.
What Is Invisalign?
An invisible and removable alternative to metal braces to improve teeth alignment.
Using a series of clear custom-made dental retainers (trays), teeth are gradually molded into shape. Each successive tray will straighten teeth a little more until all teeth are aligned.
Why Is Invisalign So Popular?
Some people, specifically adults, are hesitant to improve the alignment of their teeth due to the noticeable aesthetic of metal braces. Invisalign clear retainers are almost undetectable to the human eye and is an extremely effective method of teeth-straightening which has transformed modern orthodontics.
What Can Invisalign Fix?
- Gaps between teeth - due to missing teeth or because of an irregular growth of the jaw
- Cross bite - when one or more of a person’s upper teeth bite inside the lower teeth. This can result in serious dental issues such as gum disease, abnormal teeth wear and possibly an erosion of the bone
- Overcrowding of teeth - when there is not enough space in the mouth to accommodate for the teeth to straighten naturally. This has consequences tooth decay and increased chance of gum disease
- Overbites - when the upper teeth extend further than their lower teeth – possibly concealing them. Can also result in potential TMJ and jaw aches
- Underbites - when the lower teeth extend further than their lower teeth – possible concealing them. Can also result in potential TMJ and jaw aches
Invisalign vs Other Clear Dental Aligners
To achieve a reliable proven result, any teeth straightening technique needs to be in consultation with a dentist. This is to ensure the results will be effective and long-lasting. Invisalign can only be issued by a dentist. However, there are other clear dental aligners in the market which are available without a dentist being involved. It is important to get a professional consultation with a dentist before commencing any treatment that will impact your teeth.
Looking to straighten your teeth the invisible way? Get a professional assessment and recommendation with our leading dentists to give you the confidence to smile again.
Cosmetic Dental Crowns
Can a Crown Be Used for Purely Cosmetic Purposes? If you’re not happy with the way your teeth look, you may be considering a dental crown as a means of getting the smile you’ve always wanted. And although it’s fairly common knowledge that dental crowns…
What Is A Mouthguard? A mouthguard is a plastic cover that fits over and protects your teeth from collision or impact. They are most often utilised in sports that involve a high risk of impact to the face, but can also be used to help…
How Dental Implants Are A Dentistry Game Changer
When patients hear the term dental implants, they usually associate it with lengthy and painful—not to mention expensive—treatment. But the truth of the matter is there are a number of different uses for implants — and not all of them require you to spend hours…